- Error loading Modules:
tru-kut CNC Plasma Cutter
- Compact footprint
- Rigid, high-quality construction
- Versatile features
AKS' tru-kut Plasma Cutter sets the standard for the best value in precision CNC plasma cutting. It features all of the quality and precision we build into each of our other plasma cutter, but in a more compact design. The tru-kut is the metal cutting system you have been waiting for.
Features of the tru-kut Plasma Cutter:
- Compact unitized heavy-duty design with fully welded and machined frame.
- Rigid, high-quality 1/2" thick formed plate & welded construction Single set-up machining
- Rigid bridge beam and torch carrier made of high strength extruded aluminum
- 5 ft. (1.5 m) x 10 ft. (2.3 m) cutting area
- Low mass bridge assembly fabricated from high strength extruded aluminum
- Digitally controlled (dual X-axis) brushless servo drive system
- Water Table or Downdraft Design
- Can handle both Plasma and Oxy-Fuel cutting
- Helical rack and pinion drives and high-quality linear guides
- Edge Ti CNC Technology from Hypertherm Automation
- Edge Ti Lifter advanced torch height control
- Operator-training program
Designed and built in the USA to machine tool standards, the AKS tru-kut is a plasma cutter that will outlast the competition.