- Error loading Modules:
accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutter
- Best in plasma cutting machine technologies
- Compact, unitized, and heavy-duty frame
- Able to run beveling, tube cutting, and oxy-fuel systems
The accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutter offers near-laser cut quality and accuracy at a fraction of the investment and operating costs as convention CO2 lasers. The accu-kut combines the best in plasma cutting machine technology with over 90 years of superior machine building experience.
Designed and manufactured in the USA the accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutter is the only plasma cutter in the industry that is built to machine tool standards. It is the premium platform for use with all HyDefinition®, HyPerformance®, ProLine® and FineLine® torch systems, allowing users to achieve the optimal utilization of High Density plasma cutting technology.
Features of the accu-kut Plasma Cutter:
- Compact, unitized heavy-duty plasma cutter with fully welded and machined frame
- Available in 6, 8 or 10 ft. (3.0m) widths x 48 ft. (14.6m) in length.
- Helical rack and pinion drives
- Optional plasma beveling head
- Low mass bridge assembly fabricated from high strength extruded aluminum
- Latest technology digitally controlled (dual X-axis) AC brushless servo drive system using helical rack and pinion in both X- and Y-axis
- Precision ground and polished helical rack & pinion drives that are positively engaged
- Hypertherm Automation - EDGE Pro PC based Windows® CNC controller with multi-tasking, large color LCD touch screen, network connectivity and optimum quality process control data base technology
- Multi-zone air-downdraft system
- Arc Voltage torch height control
- QuickSTOP torch collision safety mount
- AKS accu-kut provides maximum acceleration and deceleration, smooth performance for the most accurate motion control in the industry.
The accu-kut CNC Plasma Cutter cuts metal parts with amazing accuracy and at high speeds. It is the most reliable plasma cutter that you will ever own - today and for many years to come.